I spotted this brand quite sometime ago but unfortunately at that time, this brand is not available in Malaysia. I am glad now they do. It is always stressed up when you want to steralize the bottle for your child, and we learned that hot water can kill bacteria but do we know what is the right temperature, how secure and what are the percentage that the bacteria had been killed?
This is always my question when I am doing my cleaning for my kids. We used steaming to kill them but is is good enough. But of course, now you have an easier way of cleaning and making sure all your baby products are being steralized even your phone.
And we are giving you 10 reasons why should you get one.
-Hi-tech, touch operated 4 function modes
-Efficient & convenient sterilization mode for busy parents, no need to constantly load water into steamer and manually dry items
-High-grade sterilization that kills 99.97% bacteria!
-Excellent infrared technology drying function prevents mould accumulation (IR lamps are from Dr. Fischer, France)
-Easy maintenance, no need to descale just use damp cloth to wipe surface
-Low power consumption -- only 50 watts!
- 3M HEPA filter blocks away air-borne dust & particles
- Compact size saves you kitchen counter-top space
- Effectively stores your baby bottles & accessories with deodorization/ventilation effect
- Easy to use
Plus Hanil had won quite a number of awards In Singapore such as
- Parents World SG 2017 "Best-of-the-best" Baby & Kids Product – Best UV Steriliser
- Young Parents SG Parents Choice Awards 2016/2017 - UV Steriliser Winner
If you love to get them, you may purchased them in Lazada http://www.lazada.com.my/hanil-uv-sterilizer-dryer-16831231.htmland selected baby stores.