Skip to main content

Never Stop Shopping to The End this 12.12 with OPPO Grand Year-End Sale on Lazada

 The long awaited 12.12 is back and OPPO is making it big with tons of deals, promotions and prizes from 1 December 2020 to 12 December 2020! From discount vouchers and free gifts worth RM50,000 in total awaiting, it is time to browse and shop on OPPO Lazada Store!


From 1 December 2020 to 11 December 2020, ‘Chup’ the OPPO Reno 10x Zoom with 12GB RAM at just RM1899 exclusively on Lazada. With just a 10% deposit to secure the deal and pay the remainder 90% on 12 December 2020 from 2am onwards.


In the same period, participate in 12.12 Feed Voting Contest Campaign on Lazada and stand a chance to win a OPPO A53 4GB + 64GB and an OPPO Enco W51. To participate, click on ‘Feed’ tab on Lazada, vote a product and share with friends to gain more votes. Participants can also complete missions to obtain extra votes as well. 

Make your wish come true with OPPO A92 in 12.12 OPPO A92 Like, Share and Win contest. Like the post on Lazada’s Facebook page, comment why you want to win OPPO A92 and post the ‘Add-to-cart’ screenshot with OPPO A92 from Techmall Lazada Official Store. Share the post and tag 3 friends with hashtag #OPPO1212 and #Lazada1212 and stand a chance to win OPPO A92 worth RM1199. Be sure to set the shared post to public.

Get RM10 discount vouchers by following OPPO Lazada Flagship Store. From 1 December 2020 to 12 December 2020, the discount voucher can be redeemed and used storewide on OPPO Lazada.Upon reaching a number of followers, OPPO is offering RM12.12 deals for OPPO Enco W31 at 55k followers, Neo Smart Band at 65k followers, and OPPO Enco W51 at 70k followers.

O-fans can share the joy with their friends by sharing the invitation to 5 friends to collect discount vouchers for the OPPO deals. In return, O-fans will receive a voucher worth RM80 to be used during the 12.12 sales. The voucher is applicable to OPPO A93, OPPO Find X2, OPPO Reno4 Series and OPPO Watch Series. Their friends will receive a RM30 discount vouchers for the same products as well.

From 7 December to 13 December 2020, O-fans can also exchange their Lazcoins with their favourite vouchers. Just enter the ‘Coins’ page on Lazada, select their favourite voucher and redeem it with Lazcoins. O-fans can get more Lazcoins by participating in games on ‘Coins’ page. 

On 9 December 2020, get up to RM120 vouchers to be used on OPPO Lazada storewide on 12.12. With over 130,000 vouchers to redeem, be sure to keep a look out and get the vouchers of your own.

On 11 December and 12 December 2020, OPPO will be having a Live Show on Lazada platform, featuring OPPO products from OPPO Enco W11 to OPPO A93. Happening 11 December at 7PM to 8PM and 12 December at 12PM to 1PM, be sure to check out the live shows and stand a chance to win free gifts and vouchers including OPPO Enco W11, Neo Smart Band and discount vouchers worth up to RM30 on OPPO products presented.


Exclusively on 12 December 2020, any purchase of OPPO A93 in any colour will receive an additional three free gifts worth RM358. The free gifts includes OPPO A93 free gift box, OPPO Enco W11 and 2x Points on My OPPO App with discount vouchers. On the same date, from 12AM to 2AM, collect and use limited time vouchers of 50% (capped at RM50) on any OPPO products on OPPO Lazada flagship store, with a minimum spend of RM100.

To My OPPO App users, don’t miss out on the opportunity to grab discount vouchers for OPPO Lazada flagship store worth up to RM200! To be used on 12.12, the discount voucher offers 5% off from any products storewide and capped at RM200. Collect the vouchers on My OPPO App from 5 December to 12 December 2020 before it runs out!

As anticipations arise, get ready to shop to the end with the biggest OPPO sale of the year! Visit OPPO Flagship Store on Lazada now: